Protect your self with a Brake Service
Brake Servicing or Repairs are obviously required if your car takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes.. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to look out for to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symtpoms - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal seems low
- Losing traction during braking
- When braking your car pulls to one side
- You feel a stutter in your steering wheel when stopping
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If you become aware of any of these symptoms , contact us at Memmott`s Automotive as soon as possible.
Brakes are the central, most important safety factor in your vehicle; avoiding their service means you are putting your life in danger. Your brakes systems need to be inspected at every service and by an expert mechanic with the right qualifications.
At Memmott`s Automotive we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection Report with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Memmott`s Automotive today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:30PM