Car Air Conditioning Service
Don’t get caught out with a long drive on a hot day and no air conditioning in your car, truck or 4WD. From a simple regas to routine repairs to diagnosing and fixing more complicated air conditioning problems, Memmott's Automotive have got you covered. We are located in Windsor and serve many customers in the Ascot, New Market and surrounding areas as well.
Why Work with Us?
- Customer Service: Our training and procedures are designed to deliver the best possible customer experience from quote to service to settling your account
- Locally Owned and Operated: Invest in the local community by using a locally owned and operated mechanic
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured that our work is backed by the Repco Nationwide Warranty
Our Air conditioning Services include;
- Refrigerant Regas
- Electrical repair and Fuse Replacement
- Compressor replacement
- Condenser Repair
- Replacement Fittings
- O-Ring Replacement
- Pressure Switch Repair
- Cabin Filter Replacement
- Cooling Fan Replacement
- Evaporator Drain Cleaning
- Hose Replacement and repairs
Air Conditioning System Failure: Symptoms and Causes
There is a tell tale sign that the air conditioning system is not working: no cool air. Even though the result may be the same in many cases, the cause may differ. In order to understand what is causing a lack of cool air in your car or truck, here are some common symptoms and causes of air conditioning system failure.
- When the compressor clutch is broken the compressor will not engage
- Mold or dirt on the cabin filter may cause strange smells to fill the cabin
- Air which is not getting cold enough may be caused by a failed o-ring which is leaking refrigerant gas
- Air will not freely flow into the cabin when the ventilation fan is broken
- When the expansion valve is frozen there will not be proper refrigerant flow in the air conditioning system
For a high quality Air Conditioning Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at Level 1/14 Cox Road and service many customers in Windsor, Ascot, New Market and the surrounding areas.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:30PM