your brakes fail in Enoggera you
need a master mechanic on your team. The right service gets you back on the
road in Brisbane in no time. From squeaking brakes to sluggish response time in
the engaging of the brake, trust the team at Memmott's Automotive.
| Book Online Now |
The Benefit of Working With the Team at Memmott's Automotive
As your locally owned and operated branch of the Repco Authorised Service Centre we are here to make quick work of brake service. From routine issues to in depth repair, our team is at the top of their game and ready to get you back on the road.
- The Nationwide Warranty covers you whether you drive around Enoggera or you drive interstate or around Australia.
- Repco mechanics go through rigorous training with additional service bulletin updates and nationwide training workshops to keep them pros in the field.
- Our convenient location gives you access to a large network with a small town feel.
With a great team like ours there is no brake issue we cannot tackle. If you have a sluggish system or it is loud when you come to a halt, call us today.
A One Stop Auto Shop
There is little on your car which we cannot handle. With skilled mechanics and access to the Repco spare parts network, every job will be handled the right way and in your budget. Some of the services we provide include:
- Replacement Brake Pads
- Replacement Brake Rotors
- Brake Fluid Flush
- ABS Brake Repair
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Brake Booster
- Brake Line Repair
- Disc Brake Repair
- Drum Brake Repair
- Trailer Brake Repair
- Hand Brake Replacement
When Should Brake Repair Be Scheduled?
It is important to notice the warning signs of brake failure before you are careening down a hill with no way to stop. There are sounds and vibrations which can be key indicators of the beginning of brake failure, such as:
- Poor reaction time when engaging the brake pedal could signal loss of brake fluid.
- Squeaking when coming to a halt indicates the need for new brake shoes.
- Pulling of the vehicle to one side could indicate an issue with drum brakes or disc brakes.
| Book Online Now |