Transmission System Services
Transmission systems are at the heart of the vehicle. Without a properly functioning transmission the engine can overheat, there can be a pooling of fluid under the car and strange smells can come from the engine. In order to keep your car working at it’s peak performance level make an appointment to have your transmission checked or serviced at your local Repco service centre in Windsor, Brisbane.
Why Work With Memmot’s Automotive
- Peace of Mind: Auto service can be stressful. Rest easy when you bring your vehicle to us by knowing that all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Mechanics You Can Trust: Our team of mechanics are at the top of their game. With the ongoing service seminars and service bulletins from Repco you can be sure that all of our mechanics are up to date on the latest diagnostic equipment, makes and models.
- Great Value: We pride ourselves on being a part of the Windsor community. We strive to bring you the best service at the best price.
Transmission Services from Memmot’s Automotive
- Hydraulic Cylinders Replacement
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Manual Transmission Service
- Flywheel Machining
- Flywheel Replacement
- Actuator Replacement
- Clutch Replacement
- Seal Replacements
- Parking Brake Repair
- Planetary Gearset Replacement
- Throttle Valve Replacement
- Vacuum Modulator Tuning
Getting to Know Your Transmission: Glossary of Terms
The transmission is a vital part of the vehicle. This is what controls the input and output of energy in the vehicle. Without a functioning transmission you can experience overheating or burning of the fuel. To help you understand what may be happening with your transmission here are some key terms related to the transmission.
- Automatic Transmission: Transmission system without a clutch or gear shift; which is controlled by the vehicle’s computer.
- Manual Transmission: Transmission system with a clutch and gear system which is controlled by the driver.
- Flywheel: Rotating wheel which stores energy from the engine.
- Hydraulic Cylinders: These control the pressure which holds the gears in place in the transmission.
- Throttle Valve: Communicates with the computer to measure the vehicle speed.
For your transmission checks and services make an appointment with the team at Memmot’s Automotive today!