Wheel Bearing Services
When driving the car, the ride should be smooth. You should not feel as if the wheels are shaking. There should not be a loud vibration when you are turning or increasing in speed. Your tyres should operate smoothly. To ensure a safe ride for your family, come on in and meet with our friendly mechanics at Memmot’s Automotive.
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we give you peace of mind by backing all of the work we perform on your vehicle with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: Thanks to being a part of the Repco network, the mechanics at Memmot’s Automotive are kept up to date on all of the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors around Windsor paired with our access to the vast Repco spare parts network helps us to give you the best service at the best price.
Wheel Bearing Services from Memmot’ Automotive Include:
- Hub Assembly Repair
- Dust Shield Repair
- Bearing Replacement
- Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Roller Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Wheel Rim Replacement
- Wheel Stud Replacement
- Gasket Replacement
- Greasing of the Bearings
- Lug Bolt Replacement
- Adjustment of the Bearings
Wheel Bearing System: Glossary
Understanding the parts involved in the wheel bearing system can make it easier to understand what work needs to be done on your vehicle and why. Some of the most common parts of your wheel bearing system include:
- Hub Assembly: This is the connection between the drive axle and the brakes. This part may contain the brake sensors in some vehicles.
- Spindle: Carries the hub assembly and attaches to the vehicle’s suspension system.
- Bearings: Small metal balls which rotate perfectly and control the rotation of the wheels.
- Wheel Rim: Outer edge of the wheel which holds the tyres in place.
- Lug Bolts: Attach the wheel to the hub assembly.
- Front Race, Outer Race, Centre Race: Set of bearings which come from the manufacturer.
Our team at Memmot’s Automotive have the tools and the training to take care of any wheel bearing issues you may have. Make an appointment with our service technicians today!